St Colman's win prize at the Lisburn School Choir of the Year competition.
Tuesday 20 March 2012
On Thursday 15th March, the children of St Colman’s attended their first ever choir competition held in the Island Arts Centre in Lisburn.
The competition was called Lisburn School Choir of the Year. There were 5 other schools in the competition and each choir had to sing 2 contrasting songs. The children were accompanied by Miss McAreavey, Miss McAllister and Mrs McClements. Everyone was very nervous when we got there, but couldn't wait to go on stage to sing our 2 songs, 'The Climb' and 'You Hear Me.' After the competition we were so nervous when awaiting the results, but we were so proud of our performance. We were so happy when the judges called out our names as winning the 'Best Newcomer' award. All the hard work had paid off!
- FRIDAY NOTE WEEK 38 FRIDAY 15TH MAY 2015
- First Holy Communion on Saturday 16th May at 10.00am, details of our summer fete and so much more.... Read More
- FRIDAY NOTE WEEK 37 FRIDAY 8TH MAY 2015
- School Calendar permission slips, Summer Soccer Camp, PA Notices and so much more.... Read More
- FRIDAY NOTE WEEK 36 FRIDAY 1ST MAY 2015
- School closed Thursday 30th April, Friday 1st May and Monday 4th May. Details on Translink strike and so much more... Read More
- FRIDAY NOTE WEEN 35 FRIDAY 24TH APRIL 2015
- Details of PA pupil cinema/quiz night tonight, upcoming bank holiday dates and so much more... Read More
- FRIDAY NOTE WEEK 34 FRIDAY 17TH APRIL 2015
- Details of PA Cinema/Quiz night for pupils, Staff Training Dates and school holidays for the school year 2015/2016 Read More
- FRIDAY NOTE WEEK 31 FRIDAY 27TH MARCH 2015
- Details of Easter Holidays, PA ballots to be in by Wednesday and an invitation to view our 'Outdoor Classroom' plus so much more..... Read More
- FRIDAY NOTE WEEK 30 FRIDAY 20th MARCH 2015
- Details of organised events for Trocaire, important dates for your diary and so much more... Read More
- FRIDAY NOTE WEEK 29 FRIDAY 13TH MARCH 2015
- strike action day - school closed Friday 13th March 2015. St Patrick's Day holidays school closed Monday 16th & Tuesday 17th March and so much more Read More
- FRIDAY NOTE WEEK 28 FRIDAY 26TH MARCH 2015
- First Confession on Wednesday 11th March at 1.30pm, details of the PA St Patrick's Day Disco and important information regarding the proposed strike action. Read More
- FRIDAY NOTE WEEK 27 FRIDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2015
- Details of World Book Day, upcoming dates for your diary and an update on our 'Outdoor Classroom'. Read More